- Print out the template.
- Using a thin Sharpie marker, trace the template onto Craft Plastic.
- Cut out the template along the solid line.
- Using a craft knife, lightly score the dotted lines. Don’t press too hard!
- Remove the template lines from the craft plastic with an alcohol swab.
- Fold the shape along the score lines.
- Use a piece of tape to attach the open sides so that the finished shape looks like a pyramid. Smooth out any bubbles in the tape.
- Find a hologram video or app. My favorite is this one from YouTube: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPiFRNZ7zZbrC_HaQlGrt3SQVxi7mS58J
- Place the hologram viewer in the center of your smartphone screen, and view your hologram by looking at the viewer from the side!