Here are the NeoPixel / WS2812B light connectors that I've used. I hope this helps you find what you need for your next project!
*This post contains affiliate links. Learn more.
- Connects strips together, or makes it easy to "bend" or put breaks in the strips.
- No soldering required
- Can have a slightly loose connection, so look for tension in the pins.
- Easy to connect to strips
- Bare wires on one end make it easy to clip alligator clips, solder, or connect to your microcontroller in other ways
- Marries with the connector typically found on NeoPixel or WS2812B strips
- A bit hard to connect/disconnect, so not great for projects that require constant connection/disconnection
- Pre-tinned wires
- Stable connection
- Use for outdoor Bike Lights
- Thick cable with strong exterior coating.
- A little bit hard to bend, so not for close or tight connections
- There is some powder inside the cable, Use a cloth to wipe off the powder when stripping the wires.